Ice skating rink syntheticView details
In order to use the board properly, the user must perform stride movements that are significantly similar to those used for skating on ice.
Repeating and performing this “stride movement” of ice will allow players to develop the muscle memory needed to make the most of their on-ice skills, not to mention develop and build their muscles in the process of “it’s a hard job”.
What can the synthetic ice hockey tiles be used for?
The synthetic ice hockey tiles have many applications, some of which include:
- Gliding stride (sliding side/forward and backward)
- Paste and puck control (sliding, or standing on board/walking)
- Shooting (sliding practice weight transfer)
- Pass the ball (using a re-bounder or friend)
- Confrontation (using attack triangles or friends)
- To start quickly, eg on ice.
HDPE Hockey Practice Shooting Pad Junior Hockey Skill Pad with Rebounder Passer Hockey Training Aids Mat421
Hockey shooting pads junior hockey skill pad, use it to practice shooting, passing and stick handling. Protect your sticks from rough pavement and ...View details
With synthetic ice rink, you can enjoy the pleasure of fast and furious indoor or outdoor, in winter or summer.View details
The 2022 Winter Olympic Games will be held in Beijing. So recently, the synthetic ice floor has become very popular. The new synthetic ice floor ha...View details